Computer Desk Features
A computer desk by Bush Furniture
is built to withstand years of regular office wear and tear. A 1" thick top is covered in laminate that is resistant to stain, scratch and glare. The thermally fused laminate surface is durable and built to last. Enclosed CPU shelves are usually included as are pull-out keyboard trays for comfort and ergonomics. Grommets and wire management systems are integrated which help to keep your desk neat and tidy.
Types of Computer Desks
Bush Furniture has computer desks available in a number of different styles and configurations. It's easy to find the right solution for your office.
- Credenza Desks offer style and storage. These desks use hutches to incorporate vertical storage to help free up your work space. Use a credenza desk in an open plan or small office.
- Corner Desks make great use of a potentially awkward space.
- L-Shaped Desks are a great choice for either a closed office space or an open concept space. Use them to maximize work area in a small space or divide up a larger space. Bush L-shaped Desks can be configured left or right.
- U-Shaped Desks are ideal for a larger office or executive space. These offer a great deal of storage and work space but still keep everything close at hand.
- Bow Front Desks are a great solution for private offices that often see meetings with clients. They give off a friendly welcoming vibe that can be a boon to a corporate environment.
The optional coordinating office furnishings are also made with high quality and attention to detail. Filing cabinets features full extension ball bearing slides to allow full access to the contents inside. Tack board and back panels are standard for upper units. Bush Furniture's QTA system is quicker to assemble than RTA furniture, requiring fewer pieces and fewer steps. This translates in an easy to put together package for the homeowner and the cost savings of flat pack shipping are passed along to you.